You can request a refund of an iOS App or In-App Purchase from your computer or directly from your iPhone or iPad by following the steps below:
- Go to Apple’s “Report a Problem” page at https://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- You can also go directly to the app’s report a problem page by pressing the “Report a Problem” link from the email receipt with the subject “Your receipt from Apple.” and a sender of Apple <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
- From the Purchases -> Apps tab, locate the app and press the “Report a Problem” button.
- Select the appropriate problem from the drop down menu and enter a description.
- You should hear back from Apple within a couple of days to a week with your refund.
- If you recently made the purchase, it may not have finished processing. In that case you may have to wait up to 5 business days for the transaction to complete before you can request a refund.
Note: Individual app developers cannot refund you purchase. Purchases and refunds are all handled through Apple’s payment system. However, if you have a problem with the app you should contact the developer first as they may be able to help fix the issue.