If you use online advertising to promote your apps, goods, or services it might be beneficial to use a credit card that gives you extra points for spending money on online advertising. The Chase Ink Business Preferred is one of the best business cards you can get.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card awards 3 points for spending in the following categories:
- advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines
- internet, cable, and phone services
This is great if you advertise online with advertisers such as the following.
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads
- Apple Search Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Ad Colony
Rewards are determined by the type of Merchant Code, the merchant selects. So if you sponsor or advertise with a podcast that uses the advertising merchant code you may earn 3x rewards for that as well. All other purchases not in the 3x categories earn 1 point each.
Other benefits of the card include:
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer with participating frequent travel programs
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance
- Roadside Dispatch
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Cell Phone Protection for you and your employees
- Purchase Protection for 120 days against damage or theft
- Extended Warranty Protection
Reward points are included with Chase Ultimate Rewards so if you have a personal credit card that also participates in the Chase Ultimate Rewards program you can easily transfer points between them. This is powerful when combined with the Chase Sapphire Reserve card which gives you 50% more value when points are redeemed for travel such as airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises.
Earn 80,000 bonus points with Chase Ink Business Preferred. I can be rewarded too if you apply here and are approved for the Card. Learn more at Chase Ink.
Keyword level attribution for Apple Search Ads. Optimize your bids and increase your revenue. Sign up for free at kitemetrics.com.