If you are using swift and CocoaPods you may get the following warning after running
pod install or
[!] The target overrides the ALWAYS_EMBED_SWIFT_STANDARD_LIBRARIES build setting defined in Pods/Target Support Files/…. This can lead to problems with the CocoaPods installation
The warning message then gives the following two suggestions:
- Use the $(inherited) flag, or
- Remove the build settings from the target.
To implement the first suggestion of using the `$(inherited)` flag follow the steps below:
- Open Xcode
- From the Project Navigator select your project
- Select the Target
- Go to the Build Settings tab
- Search for “ALWAYS_EMBED_SWIFT_STANDARD_LIBRARIES”
- Double click on the Yes / No option and select “Other…” instead
- Type in the following:
Keyword level attribution for Apple Search Ads. Optimize your bids and increase your revenue. Sign up for free at kitemetrics.com.