If you are using swift and CocoaPods you may get the following warning after running
pod install or
[!] The target overrides the ALWAYS_EMBED_SWIFT_STANDARD_LIBRARIES build setting defined in Pods/Target Support Files/…. This can lead to problems with the CocoaPods installation
The warning message then gives the following two suggestions:
- Use the $(inherited) flag, or
- Remove the build settings from the target.
To implement the first suggestion of using the `$(inherited)` flag follow the steps below:
- Open Xcode
- From the Project Navigator select your project
- Select the Target
- Go to the Build Settings tab
- Search for “ALWAYS_EMBED_SWIFT_STANDARD_LIBRARIES”
- Double click on the Yes / No option and select “Other…” instead
- Type in the following:
Keyword level attribution for Apple Search Ads. Optimize your bids and increase your revenue. Sign up for free at kitemetrics.com.
The free podcast that puts you to sleep with meditative bedtime stories. Listen at getsleepy.com.